PVP application loading off sd card

stu

Hi
I have a thought but not sure if it can be done , due to lack of skills (knowledge) in a maintenance department if a PvP screen fails and I'm not available ,is there away for a sd card booting the new PvP screen up with screen application on and write the ip address to the screen ? Just by changing the sd card and screen

Stu,
Yes there is a way to do what I think you are requesting.
Check RA knowledge base 591525 - Access Level: Everyone

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/591525

You did not state what firmware version your PVP is, but this would only apply to version 6.1 and later.
As for replacing a failed PVP your backup ME runtime saved on the SD card would have to match the new PVP version.