Proficy machine edition 8 sim 11

Chikki420

Hey guys i have installed proficy machine edition 8 and sim 11 for it.

I am not able to go online when i am making a new project and configuring ic695etm001 card on it.

I think i dont know how to use the proficy me 8 sim 11.

Can anybody suggest me some ways to go online with simulator's controller and check my logics

First, SIM11 is not a simulator. SIM11 is the upgrade (minor revision) level of Proficy Machine Edition version 8. Second, the IC695ETM001 is an Ethernet module, not a PLC. If this is a new project, you will first need to get online with your CPU module and download the PLC target's hardware configuration to it.

Is there any simulator for proficy me 8?

I dont have any hardware with me, i just want to learn how to navigate in proficy machine 8 and the programming languages

If there is no simulator for proficy me then could you please suggest me a programming software so that i can gain some programming skills.