RSView 32 all buttons on screen do not activate

Excalibur2442

Hi.

We have RSView 32 Ver. 7.50

We have been using our SCADA for several years now and had no real issues. Recently I build a new screen and found that when I "ran" it, all the buttons I created in it would not activate nor would the Numeric Input windows I added.

The Numeric Displays work and I see live data coming in.

Oddly, if I go from Run to Edit mode a few times the buttons magically function again.

I some what suspect it is my Active X file, but I reloaded them all and re-registered them in our Windows 7 platform.

Any ideals?

Similar Topics

Can you protect individual buttons in RS view studio (Release 3.2 cpr6), as suppose to the entiere screen.
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom