ftvs-me momentary p/b caption text question

bright676

In one of the programs that I am learning from there are some momentary push buttons with the caption /*S:0 #5*/ There about 6 different ones with only the number being different.

They are on a go to screen that opens with a parameter.

I can not find any string or address in the rs 500 program or any tag that references it. Does any one know what it means or references?

Thanks

I know the #5 is a tag place holder. So you have to find what opens that screen and look at parameter #5 to get the tag. It could even be fixed text in the parameter file.

Thank you. I think I got it, the #5 is the number 5 tag in the parameter that is being called up?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use a Numeric input enable to let users change their HMI password. The only problem is it deletes leading zeros when you enter it. I...
Replies
Views
title says it all. at what point in time are ( ) required when writing expressions in FTVS? is it only when you want to 'look' at things it...
Replies
Views
If it had a modem it would be damned near ideal. I still have at least half-a-dozen sites I call into using a modem. Besides the Rockwell stuff...
Replies
Views
Can you have a connection between the .mer application and multiple PLC's (runtime targets?) So rather than messaging certain status bits from...
Replies
Views
something i found today working with global objects in FTVS v10. If you have an object within your global object screen that is OUTSIDE the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom