CompactLogix Sample Program

jthornton

RS Logix 5000 V20

I see under Unscheduled Programs a program called Samples with Program Tags underneath. It throws an error when I verify the project. I tried to right click on it and delete it but there is no delete. How do I get rid of it?

On another note the program has a bunch of Duplicate Destructive Bits a bunch of OTL and OTE for the same output :( what a mess to clean up!

Thanks
JT

Inside the unscheduled program:
1. Delete all the routines.
2. Delete all the tags used by the program.

Then you will be able to delete the program.

Similar Topics

HI everyone hoping someone can help me improve my graphs a bit, still new to AB and maybe i cant find the option i need or something. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom