compactlogix analog sample time question

Bobobodopalus

HI everyone hoping someone can help me improve my graphs a bit, still new to AB and maybe i cant find the option i need or something.

I have a L306er compact logix plc connected to a 1734 point IO and IE8C module.

i am using the trend function in studio5000 to monitor my analog inputs and have noticed my sample rate from the inputs is not matching my sample rate on the trend.

i have set the trend to sample every 10mS
on the analog module i have set the notch rate 480Hz which lets me have a 9mS refresh rate so i think i should be reading something new every 10mS...

do i have to change some other setting to do with the point io?
am i hitting the limitations on speed with the point io?
is there some other issue i havent thought about?