AB Compactlogix - what analog input/output options do we have?

Hey Joe,
Start by disabling all transactions (xxx_Transactions[x].Enabled). Next enable one transaction at a time. Keep an eye out which transaction causes the "sts_Overload" & sts_ Overlap" faults. These usually indicates that your modbus address range is incorrect. Eg: You are trying to poll 4xxx1-4xx100, however the device only allows 4xxx1-4xx50.
Good luck

Similar Topics

I had some recent issues with the analog inputs on an L23E. At first, I did not wire the analog com back to 24 neg and that was a lot of it...
Replies
Views
I am noticing odd behavior with a CompactLogix PLC I have here as a test unit. I have absolutely no I/O wiring on this unit, I just use it to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please see my below logic and AI configuration for a new Sick Laser DT500 that I am using for position feedback. The compute instruction...
Replies
Views
Hello AGAIN, Sorry for the plethora of questions today, but I must have brought some bad JUJU back to work with me, as I seem to be running into...
Replies
Views
After reading the 1769-IF16C compact Logix analog input current module field wiring connection we noticed that it be used only with 2 wires and 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom