1769-IF16C Compactlogix current analog input module

Hani ahmed

After reading the 1769-IF16C compact Logix analog input current module field wiring connection we noticed that it be used only with 2 wires and 3 wires current transmitters.​
Could any one please advise us how we can connect 4 wires current transmitter to this module.​

Signal conditioning can include amplification, filtering, converting, range matching, isolation and any other processes required to make sensor output suitable for processing after conditioning not converting wiring for incoming signal from field transducer from 2 wires to 4 wire

the picture is the our module filed wiring where the transmitters are 2 and 3 wires only and uses com point for all -IN transmitters and each signal connected to +IN.
so if we need to connect 4 wire Transmitter can we connect our signal to +IN and -IN connected to com point with the others of 2 and 3 wires transmitters?

Transmitters.jpg