CompactLogix Analog Input Problems

Dont get out much, no car here in Seattle. I am from Florida.

That is a good idea though, maybe just bring laptop, controler, power supply, meters and all associatied wiring and set up shop at a table in Starbucks, that would be cool.

They might look at me a bit funny, but Seattle is a hip town I might be able to get away with it. LOL

Going to activate the Hotspot on my phone today and use my personal laptop for downloads so that should speed things up a bit.

BCS

Similar Topics

I had some recent issues with the analog inputs on an L23E. At first, I did not wire the analog com back to 24 neg and that was a lot of it...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, running into issues trying to get some analog input and output cards for customers needing a few points here and there. with that in...
Replies
Views
I am noticing odd behavior with a CompactLogix PLC I have here as a test unit. I have absolutely no I/O wiring on this unit, I just use it to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please see my below logic and AI configuration for a new Sick Laser DT500 that I am using for position feedback. The compute instruction...
Replies
Views
After reading the 1769-IF16C compact Logix analog input current module field wiring connection we noticed that it be used only with 2 wires and 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom