Fill a listbox/combobox/somethingbox in FT SE with filenames

Ingis

Hi all,

I want to populate a listbox (? or something) on my screen. Populated with filenames from a certain folder. I need to be able to choose one and send that name through a tag to my plc. I don't know beforehand how many files there will be.

To get VBA getting the filenames is no problem. But to get them on my screen? I was thinking of a control list selector? But I'm not sure this has the option to populate through vba?

some ideas?

Best regards,
Wesley

Similar Topics

Dear colleagues, hope you can help on that matter. We have a project where we need to control 3 servomotors to move a auger feeder system...
Replies
Views
So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that fills 12 bottles of oil. The bottles are normally filled using mass meters which are set by operators from HMI. Lately we...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , In my hometown we have a Manufacturing Group that gets together once every 2 months to discuss labor issues , the economy ...
Replies
Views
Structured Text does not have FLL instruction, but one can create the equivalent. SIZE(destination,0,length); FOR position := 0 TO length-1 DO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom