direct logic FILL instruction BOX

Slim

So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and the Stack Count CTA2 Which I want to capture and "FILL" V11200-11235 and V11400-1135 respectfully when a completed stack is discharged from the line. Ive set it up with a LD K30 first rung and LD V11400 2nd row with a FILL box and counter value CTA2 on the 3rd rung ( I do a repeat of that set up the next rows down to capture the time values.)

Now you'll forgive me I know how to do this with a Fill File Load FFL on an AllenBradly platform But this Directlogic PLC which is not usually in my wheel house

So anyway, I'm assuming the FILL Box loads 1 word per every true rung logic it sits on so when C104 the "coil" contact set up at the input side of the rung closes for first time the FIll will load CTA2 into V11400 and because I set up a 2nd FILL TA15 loads to V11200 and then at the next Contact closure the FILL's will load 11401 and 11201 retrospectively and so on. At the end of my rung I zero out the counter and timer it gets the data from and reset the the C104 coil that makes the rung true. but it occurred to me then what happens when I'm at the 30th true. Does the FILL Box stop? if so Great but then how does it reset? In AB version the FFL has a reset bit didn't want to use that you could always write a zero to its position word. but on the only help file I could find on the FILL instruction it doesn't have any attached words or bits (coils) it just tells how to set up the accumulator it loads. So what do I do at days end when I want the reset or restart the FILL to go back and load the first Memory location?

Thankyou Drbitboy

I'd forgotten Ab ha a FILL instruction...and yes I was thinking the of the FFL šŸ™ƒ
The DL06 manual was very Helpfull. So the FILL Instruction is not valid for what I wanted to do, but, I think the STT is. Assuming I can write a Zero into the first Vmemory location of the accumulator stack at days end when I want to reset everything I can rework my Logic an Get-er-done! (y)

Assuming I can write a Zero into the first Vmemory location of the accumulator stack at days end when I want to reset everything I can rework my Logic an Get-er-done! (y)

It looks like, at day's end, if you write a source value to the table with STT on each scan until SP56 turns on, then it will be essentially reset.

P.S. welcome to the forum!