Direct Logic F1-130AR Repair?

_Dock_

Anyone know anybody that will attempt a repair on a DirectLogic F1-130AR? There were a few hits on the internet but none I've used personally.

The PLC will not power up, No obvious burnt smell and the unit is clean, and looks new almost.

The customer does not have the program, the OEM is out of business. I figured I would try to retrieve the code before I priced a re write. A brand new unit is only like $250, so could buy another one if I had the code.

If I have to do a rewrite I'll likely use a different PLC anyway.

Similar Topics

So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some trouble trying to use Port 2 on the direct logic (250-1) for K-sequence. I am trying to use RS-232, I have a breakout...
Replies
Views
I have a few o these controllers and had to replace a CPU. It looks like everything is there in the ladder including the registers for the port...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
I'm a little confused. I have a Direct Logic program that I am editing for a customer. I can add comments and nicknames, but if I save the file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom