DC brushless motor

Farid

hi to all,

can any body make things clearer for me,

no we have dc brushless motor with the following parameters:

E = 180

T = 23.4

I = 3.3 <---- isnt this supposed to be 6.12 according to ohms law ??

P = 1.1 kw

now , can any body point me to the right direction, what I am doing wrong,

I am calculating the current(I) as follow:

R = E^2 / P

I = E / R

is this the right formula ??

cause I am using it and getting value other than the one mentioned on the motor's name plate.

any help would be appreciated.

thanx 🍺

normally your Dc-engine creates its own internal voltage inside the engine according to the Law of Lenz and this voltage tries to keep the current minimal.... we use the symbol E for this. We give the outside voltage what you connect to the engine the symbol U. The current depends on the difference in voltage U-E with U>E, therefore is

U - E
I = -----
R