How to connect Allen Bradley 1100 to a Brushless DC Motor

chase_yq

Hi, Everyone :site:
I am a beginner to PLC. Recently, I am working on a project to build a door cycle tester utilizing Allen Bradley (1100) and a Brushless DC34B/FV motor. My plan is to utilize the motor to drive a shaft-rail system which is connected to the door. As a result, the motor can open/close the door indirectly. The amount of cycles can be recorded and shown on LCD display of the PLC.
The user manual of the motor is:
http://www.bodine-electric.com/Asp/...15&Name=34B/FV Series INTEGRAmotor BLDC Motor

Based on my research, I need to use the PWM to control the motor.

Could any of you kindly offer me some suggestions on how to wire these two things?
If you have questions or feel unclear about my questions, please let me know.

Thank you all.

Last edited: