Remote Ripple

chadp

I am wondering if anyone has tried to use remote ripple to access a PanelView Plus using the built in Tight VNC? I have it up and running, but the screen on my iPhone is black. I am able to watch the cursor move around and click on the corresponding links with my phone, but can not see a thing. I verified this is the case as I was looking at the OIT while manipulating it with the phone.

Thank you,

Similar Topics

So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom