Modicon 340 ethernet and two analog module's I/O LED are red(error)

ashu2shreya

Hello!

I am using schnidler PLC M340 and Unity Pro S,My program is running well and no error but I/O LED's on Ethernet and analog input module is red, according to manual reference error is like
1) "Error detected on configured module or CPU channel"
2)Configuration mismatch with the application (module is missing)

I think I have done write configurations thats why PLC get connect.

Please give me suggestions!!

The analog card I/O err leds will be lit if a channel is enabled, configured for 4-20mA and you have no input or an input of less than 4mA. You can disable the unused channel if you don't want the error light up.

The IO led on the processor will also be red if any card has errors. By Ethernet do you mean the onboard Ethernet on the 2020 processor or do you have an NOE or NOC card?

Saffa said:
You can disable the unused channel if you don't want the error light up.

Also configuring channel to 0-20mA and using custom scaling give opportunity to leave channels unwired, but err led won't lid. If channel is needed later there is no need to reconfigure.

The analog card I/O err leds will be lit if a channel is enabled, configured for 4-20mA and you have no input or an input of less than 4mA. You can disable the unused channel if you don't want the error light up.

The IO led on the processor will also be red if any card has errors. By Ethernet do you mean the onboard Ethernet on the 2020 processor or do you have an NOE or NOC card?
m using onboard ethernet 2020 processer

The IO error shown on the CPU will disappear once you resolve each of the individual IO card errors. Lares solution of setting all channels to 0-20mA and doing your own scaling to account for the "4mA" will resolve this.

It is advisable to make alarm of analog channels on program side, especially if you configure channels so that error leds never goes on.
(raise alarm if AI goes below 2-3mA or above 20 mA, raw values on PLC side depends how you configure channels)