Anybody know how to connect to an Accuweb Evo 150?

BAJ

I'm helping a customer who's machine has two Accuweb Evo 150 Web Guides and we need to recalibrate the sensors for different material. No user manual to be found on-site, and nobody knows anything about them. Accuweb's website has downloadable PDFs for everything EXCEPT the Evo 150, and everyone at Accuweb except the receptionist is apparently out of the office (for Spring break?).

It's an Ethernet/IP device, the website says it's web-configurable, the device responds to a ping at the IP address the PLC is using (successfully) to communicate with the unit, but it won't respond to http requests at this IP address.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Brad

I did get the manual from Accuweb via email, not sure why it's not on their site.

FYI, there is a second RJ45 connection on the bottom of the EVO 150 box for web configuration @ 192.168.0.8, it can't be done through the Ethernet/IP port.