Unity pro address mapping to CitecSCADA

dev78386

Supporting Member
Hi Guys,

I would like to know how we can map %I and %Q addresses in unity pro to Modbus addressing in CitecSCADA.

I saw few posts where they were using %M and %MW addresses. However, I do not understand the process o_Oo_O. Can someone enlighten me the process or provide me any documentation that can help.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, Is there a way to see all the bits in a variable or at a memory location in Unity Pro? For example, how do you look at all the bits in the...
Replies
Views
I'm using Unity Pro XL v13.1 Trying to connect to the PLC Simulator and getting error: "This isn't a valid PLC Address, or PLC is budy, or media...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project and building a dfb. What I need is the address-register of a variable and using it for a start-adress. (see...
Replies
Views
hi,everyone,i had searched on this website in order to find a solution,but there are no answers about my question here. my question is when i...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom