LADSIM software Elevator simulation

callsigne21a

Hi all i am working through the Bytronic LADSIM package but i am having trouble with the elevator simulation. Can anyone help me with the a solution for this. Thanks Chris

Any of several regulars here can help you. What have you done so far? What don't you understand? Post your ladder logic and your specific questions and we'll try to steer you in the right direction.

What we won't do is just hand you the solution. Most of us here are of the opinion that if we give you a fish you can eat for a day, if we teach you how to fish you can eat for the rest of your life. Far too many students come here expecting to have their homework done for them. I'm sad to say that a significant percentage of them are from Great Britain. I hope you're out of a different mould.

callsigne21a said:
Hi all i am working through the Bytronic LADSIM package but i am having trouble with the elevator simulation. Can anyone help me with the a solution for this. Thanks Chris

I'm totally unfamilliar with your programming package/plc but if you care to post your code in a pdf I'd be glad to take a look at it and provide some pointers.

Also take a look a this post here: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?postid=60106#post60106

Mike.