Trap last parameter file used. FT ME

ajh305

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me. I am using parameters to go to a screen. The problem I'm having is I launch a screen from the screen that uses the parameter file and when I try to go back to that screen it doesn't know which parameter to use. Use there a way to trap which parameter file I used last (maybe as a string?) And use that when I try to go back? I have tried using macros but you can't run a macro based on parameters, at least I haven't been able to.

I have only been ever able to do it using SE and vba.

I think I tried this and it didn't work but it's been so long. does embedding the parameter name as a string in the parameter file ie #100 'filename'

then using that for your display command Display displayName /p#100 work

p.s. my syntax may be off I don't have FTView in front of me