Citect multi monitor

eddolls

Hi,

im running citect 2016 with 4 monitors. i have used the multimonitors paramiter in the config.ini file and set to 4 but for some reason it only uses 3. is it something to do with me using the tab_Style include?

Check the monitor numbering in Windows, and make sure they are numbered 1-4 and not something like 1,2,3,5. I find the monitor numbering in Windows not to be reliable, and the numbers can change. My end user decided to arrange the windows on each of the monitors himself instead of me trying to assign each screen to a monitor.

This is my setup:

Under Multimonitors:

Monitors = 3
ScreenWidth=1024
StartupPage1 = Display1
StartupPage2 = Display2
StartupPage3 = Display3

Make sure that the screen resolutions of your monitors are the same, and that the screenwidth parameter matches them too.

I do mean citect.ini sorry I've been dealing with a lot files recently.

3 screen's work fine it's the 4th screen that doesn't work however I haven't tried specifying a resolution I will try that next