Output module flashing lights (1746-OB32)

alinhix

When trying to troubleshoot a machine at my factory, I was checking out the PLC and on one of the output cards there were a bunch of flashing lights. The first column of LED lights were flickering one after another in sequence, then 5 and 6 were flashing simultaneously, and the 3rd column was doing the same as the first column. Is this flashing light pattern some kind of error message? I cannot find anything online with this info. Thanks!

Need to have a look at the program - or the manual for the machine.
it could be a coded message.

That's what I'm thinking but I cannot find any of the literature anywhere on Rockwell's site or through google. Now after trying to swap modules, I have a CPU fault on the processor and the output card is not lighting up anymore. Still have some lights on one of the input cards.

You will find nothing about the flashing lights on the Rockwell site if it was programmed in by the PLC programmer.
Need to get online with the PLC or at least power down - remove cards and plug them back in again May be dirty contacts if you are lucky.

Call for some outside help. Seriously.
You don't just pull cards and replace them randomly, especially on an SLC system. That series does NOT support hot-swappable cards.
If the lights are blinking, that is what the program is telling them to do.

Get help.