• I Utilize, but did not know the name

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I do not know. Novelty

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

dandrade

Article 01 - About it post
Part 02
In this article presents a structure of programming. Many do not know, that exists a name (SMP), officially exists? It is known broadly?

Correctly, it is structure is obvious, many can apply without know that was defined for PLC. (from Object module)

I am in doubt in this stretch, an explanation.
Notes on memory mapping:

The key concepts are each station gets 10 program files (subroutines.) Each subroutine is allocated word and bit memory according to the file number. Each receives 10 words of integers, timers, and counters; each receives 100 elements of bit memory, etc. Again, as long as there is no question of memory assignment when a new subroutine is inserted, the method you use is valid.

Further refinements can be made to the assignment of subroutine files for functions recurring across stations. For example reset/homing routines can all be 1n5 files; fixturing controls can all be 1n1, etc. where n is the station number.

By tying memory space to functional blocks, we are making code objects which are portable in every way.

Which are the approaches with for perform it called of sequence? Frequently, it is indirect number. What others methods, yours applied?

Finally, they be free for argue about is structure, expose the experience in the application of this approach.