Factorytalk HMI station not opening MER file

obiwan661

Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the ethernet ports causing data loss. I then right clicked on station HMI and pressed use older or previous version. Now when I open station HMI, it is unable to load the mer file and access my compressor settings. I have no knowledge in PLC systems and messed with something out of my range. Is there anything I can do to get back to my settings to be able to run my compressor again? Thanks for any help. It is factorytalk machine edition version 7.00

Similar Topics

Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
I would like to temporarily install AdvancedHMI on the same computer as FactoryTalk View SE. I am waiting for another contractor to finish the FTV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom