Trying to learn SLC5/03.

PLCease

Hi everyone.

I am trying to learn about PLC5/03's. I have set up an Inspiron 1100 laptop-->usb to serial port adaptor--> SLC 5/03 serial port.
I was able to configure the Rs232 DF1 driver before and communictae with PLC before, but suddenly i cannot communicate any more. RSWHO doesnt see PLC any more. When I use rslynx AUTO CONFIGURE, it fails on parity error. Everything has been checked OK from laptop to rs232 port at PLC. PLC has retained previous program and runs fine but cannot communicate to download new program. Has anyone had problems with usb to serial adaptors not working with SLC5/03's? :)

I have problems with my DELL LATITUDE 840.
The USB port appear as com 7 then appear as com 8.
Check your device manager what com is active.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Got a new device I'm trying to work out how to communicate with. It came along on Monday morning after 9 months of development inside my...
Replies
Views
I am a water treatment plant operator tring to learn as much as I can about programming. We use TSX plcs (Quantum)and program ladder logic using...
Replies
Views
I am very familiar with AB PLC 5 and SLC500, however we have recently added a new system that has a contrologix 5000 in it. Is there any where...
Replies
Views
Hello group, at work we predominately use PLC5's so the only software that I've worked with is logix5. We have a bunch of stand alone Automation...
Replies
Views
I have a S7 416 2DP and I am trying to get it to communicate to a 200. I guess anyone have any links so I can read the setup, I have my 5512...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom