RSLogix and FBD ?

No.

RSLogix 500 is for SLC-500 controllers, which support only Relay Ladder Diagram programming.

RSLogix 5000, for the ControlLogix family of controllers, supports several different IEC1131 languages, including function block diagrams, relay ladder diagrams, sequential function charts, and structured text.

Similar Topics

Hi. I haven't touched RSLogix since at least 10 years and I'm a little lost. I spent most of these years on Unity Pro. but now the customer...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone explain me what is the difference in Logix Designer FBD between instruction first scan and instruction first run? I understand...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have RSLogix 5000 Standard Edition (version 15). Some of our PLCs have Function Block Diagrams and Totalizers, but the software won't...
Replies
Views
I would like to be able to set a bit on with logic, and then be able to turn it off somewhere else in the code. This is really easy in ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello All, OK, this one's got me stumped. With all of my experience with A-B gear this is the 1st time I've run across this. A customer of mine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom