RSLogix AND block in FBD

dalporto

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi.

I haven't touched RSLogix since at least 10 years and I'm a little lost. I spent most of these years on Unity Pro. but now the customer wants Rockwell.

I'm trying to create a simple instruction in FBD where 2 EQU blocks goes into an AND block. Cannot be simpler. I just cannot connect the outputs of the EQU blocks to the AND because the AND is waiting for DINT. I don't get why, but anyway.

What is the way to bypass that?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone I am working with a TURCK "Armor Block" which we are using with one of our machines. So I added the block to my I/O list in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am struggling to find a block that does the exact same thing. the A/M block has everything a PID has except for the CV and PV. the (A)...
Replies
Views
While troubleshooting control issues due to windup, it would be helpful to be able to view the error term due specifically to the error term in...
Replies
Views
spefically, its the allen bradley free version and/or the 500 version. for the PV on PID, does the input go there or the scaled value? I cant...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a Project with PID block, but When I config Parameters, only Ki effect to system, others are not... I don't know how to control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom