RSLogix 5000: How to enable FBD editing and Totalizer editing

ryangriggs

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, we have RSLogix 5000 Standard Edition (version 15).

Some of our PLCs have Function Block Diagrams and Totalizers, but the software won't let me open/view/edit these sections.

According to the RSLogix Studio edition comparison sheet, the Standard edition has "FBD editor available separately".
(I realize this is for much newer versions, so it may not be accurate for v.15)

Does this mean you have to buy an additional license/product, or is some sort of add-on available for download? I entered my serial/product key at the Rockwell site and listed the available downloads but I didn't see anything that looked like FBD editor.

Also, how do I edit Totalizers? Is this another add-on purchase?

Thanks!

OK I have put in a request with my local Rockwell distributor for the pricing.

Thanks!