Studio 5000 / RSLogix FBD first scan vs first run.

Ma_ti

Hi,

can anyone explain me what is the difference in Logix Designer FBD between instruction first scan and instruction first run?

I understand that:

- in instruction first scan, controller sets acutal inputs states but without code execution.

- in instruction first run, controller initializes data and data stores for function block with code execution.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Similar Topics

So, I have a little dillemma I am trying to work through but I feel there is probably a better way. I've always liked the idea of using a VM in...
Replies
Views
I have a micrologix 1100 that I am trying to read three data points from it on my safety plc using studio 5000. Any tips or guidance is appreciated.
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, We have Windows 10 Dell laptop with RSlogix Studio 5000 installed in it. Now we have purchased a ex-proof laptop with Windows 10 and...
Replies
Views
How can I achieve the same functionality in Studio 5000? Image 001.png for the old RSLogix500 program Image 002.png for conversion to Studio...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project on a CompactLogix L16ER-BB1B plc, and I was given a program that is on version 20.019, while my plc is on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom