New on Chat!

Fred Raud

a good friend of mine just installed a weatherbot on chat,,so when you go there you just type !weather and your zipcode or your city,,and it will give you your weather,,,

example

!weather 78063

is all that is needed to get weather for that zipcode,,

Fred Raud

im not sure,,i didnt build the bot,,come in and try it,,iknow it recognizes all the zipcodes ive thrown at it,,,if it doesnt recognize yours,,let me know,,ill see what i can do

Fred Raud

i had a small problem with weatherbot today,,but its up and going now,,if anybody has any suggestions on other bots i should install on the irc channel,,please let me know

Fred Raud

sorry i didnt expand,,just type in !weather paris,france ,,,or what city you want info on,,

you can do that on us cities as well,,if you dont know their zipcodes,,

Fred Raud

Ho I remember the good old days when we only had to look out the window to know what the weather was.

i first thought of installing it as a novelty,,but then thought about those in this field that do alot of travelling,,thought it could be usefull

Fred Raud

Fred, where are you?

Oh where, Oh where has my little Freddie gone? Oh where, Oh where has he gone? How about checkin in here with us dude? It has been a long time since we heard anything from you. Also, the chat thing on IRC seems to be going wanting.

Maybe Fred is "off making biscuits" again?... :D

I visit every so often, but rarely is anyone else there... :(

beerchug

-Eric

I visit once in a while too Eric. Used to enjoy chatting a bit with a few of the guys when there was more activity. Oh well, maybe there will be a resurgence of chat in the next little while.