Allen Bradley 6200 Software

Russell

I have a problem were I need to use Allen Bradley 6200 software to communicate with a PLC5/40B processor via a modem. I am using a westermo TD-32 modem at the PLC end attached to channel 0 and a standard external modem at the PC end attached to com1. I cannot get the 6200 software to use the modem correctly?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks a lot RSDORAN that did the trick. I tried it again after getting some ideas and it worked first time.

6200 programming software

I have a problem were I need to use Allen Bradley 6200 software to communicate with a PLC5/40B processor via a modem. I am using a westermo TD-32 modem at the PLC end attached to channel 0 and a standard external modem at the PC end attached to com1. I cannot get the 6200 software to use the modem correctly?

Has anyone done this before?

Hello Russell!!

I have a PLC 2/30 allen bradley, but I can´t find the 6200 programming software. I have a difficult with this. Do you know some program like this? Could you give me the 6200 software? Excuse me for this, but I don´t know what to do. Thanks a lot

Even old software is not allowed to be distributed without the original vendors accept.

This company makes an alternative software for PLC-2, including the necessary online cable:
http://plc2software.com/

Apart from that, your PLC-2 is long overdue for a replacement.
The inevitable replacement may be far less expensive than continuing to support an arcaic PLC.

Also there was A.I. 2 software that woould work too. But it's not free either. Replace that 2/30 now!