analog output

mnjo5

M
hi every body ....

i use in my work siemens plc s7 200... with analog output 0-10 vdc

so i face proplem with treat this signal to 0-24 vdc and max 2 amp, by proportional amplifire so please if any body have a diagram for this amplifire or any suggestion..
thanks

Something sounds a little fishy here. 0-10 VDC is a common analog signal, and the impedence of the devices controlled by a 0-10 VDC is usually high and the current is negligible. 24 VDC is commonly used to power various devices, and 2 amp tends to confrim this is a power circuit, not a signal. What is the analog signal going to, and what makes you think you need to do this conversion? A little more info, please.

ANALOG OUTPUT

DEAR SIR
0-1 VDC ITS FROM ANALOG OUTPUT DEVICE OF SIEMENS 7 200 AND MY PROJECT TO CONTROL PLASTICINJECTION MACHINE AND IT HAVE PROPORTIONAL VALVE FOR ONE PRESSURE AND SECOND FOR FLOW SO EVERY MOTION IN MACHINE NEED SPEED AND PRESSURE SPESIALLY. SO PLC GIVE ME 0-1 VDC BUT THE VALVE WORK ON 0-24 VDC AND MAX 2 AMP. SO I NEED TO TREAT THIS VOLTAGE TO BE SITUBAL FOR LOAD ,

THANKS ALOT

The manufacturer of the valve can supply you with an amplifier. If not then Bosch/Rexroth can. Use injection pressure settings to tune your min/max outputs. Use screw speed to tune min/max speeds.