Chat!!

Fred Raud

sorry I havent been around in chat,,my greatgrandmother is dying and had to make a few trips to see here,,and might not be around much to have trivia,,but randylud is there often to keep it going,,and anyone who wants to step up and help it going while im gone,,please let me know,,

but i have it open again with trivvbot,,but have to reload him,,weatherbot is still there for those travellers out there,,

for those that can bear it,,feel free to stop by and even stay idle,,cause people pop in and out all day,,just not many stay around long enough to find some good chat,,

anybody needing help,,please let me know

[email protected]

Fred Raud

Similar Topics

Good Morning , Last week I had Chat has an option on Rockwell Automation Support . Now I don't . I know our support contract is alive and well...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of any IRC chat rooms for PLC programmers? I have been Googling for one and can't seem to find anything recent. Any help is...
Replies
Views
Does this site have a chat room? I would really like it if we can talk in real time. If it does not have one, I could regester one for us to use...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Just wondering if anyone actually bothers to talk to each other using any of the instant messenger programs out there?
Replies
Views
a good friend of mine just installed a weatherbot on chat,,so when you go there you just type !weather and your zipcode or your city,,and it will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom