S5 115u To Wincc Link

SURJIT BAJWA

I HAVE PROBLEM WITH A LINK BETWEEN S5 115U PLC WITH A 943 PROCESSOR LINKED TO A WINCC SCADA SYSTEM RUNNING ON V6.0. I AM EXPERIENCING COMMS FREEZING UP AND THE SCREEN ON THE WINCC STOPS WORKING. THE PLC THEN HAS TO BE RESTARTED TO ENABLE COMMS AGAIN. THIS COMMS FREEZE HAPPENS AT ODD INTERVALS ANY TIME BETWEEN 1 DAY TO 4 DAYS. THE CALL TO THE SEND AND RECEIVE FB'S IS DONE IN OB1.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED SUCH A PROBLEM ? IF SO IS THERE A SOLUTION ??

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

SURJIT

Similar Topics

Hello Dear, I am using a PLC SIMATIC S5 115U CPU 943B my problem that there is no output on CPU (943 B) ⚫️RUN STOP 🔘RUN 🔘STOP 🔘QVZ 🔘ZYK...
Replies
Views
I have a S5-115U, 941B.... In OB1, I can see some block calls Like JU PB16, JU PB17 and so on.... But in the Directory I don't see these blocks at...
Replies
Views
I did this once before but it was about 30 years ago I just tried it on a plc this morning and,when i fitted the eeprom and downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question that is bugging me, hope someone can shed some light on this I have a STORK filler that i have just added a new CIP...
Replies
Views
Hello, The thing is that I don't have to much experience with siemens and I have a problem, I think the problem is the CPU, because all the red...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom