World Travelers

Mickey

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just received an e-mail from Prime Recruitment LTD. About
a job in Ghana,Africa at an Texaco Oil Plant. Has anybody
worked in Ghana before. Good,bad or whatever comments you have.
Salary range is $9400 to $27000 net per month. This raised my eyebrows.

Thanks

Wow! That's quite a Salary range.

If they come back to you asking for pre-qualifying deposit of funds, watch out.
I'd do as much hommework as you can studying up on
Ghana
Ghana
Ghana

Your right , there has to be a reason for those numbers.
The saying goes "If it looks to good to be true ,it probably is"
Or something like that.

Yea Check out the GDP per capita:
US $36,300
Ghana $1,310
They are selling a job that pays seven times the GDP/Capita in just one months time.
:rolleyes:

They are selling a job that pays seven times the GDP/Capita in just one months time.
Yes but WHY? Other then Colera, Malaria and Yellow Fever what
else is so bad about this place?

krk,
Thanks for the info, so far they have not ask for money or anything
else. I did send a resume. Prime Recruitment is located in the UK

ushidayo,
Also thank you, intersesting stuff

Last edited:
There are a few companies named something like "prime recruitment" in the UK - do a directors search for mr quansah and find out any connection .
This is the only one I could find :-EAGLE HOUSE 4 BORSTAL AVENUE, ROMAN RIDGE ACCRA GHANA, BOX BT-287 C2 TEMA, GERATER ACCRA

Be careful about sending your resume - you might well find you send details about you professional qualifications that enable someone to obtain copy certificates.......