Iso 13485 / Gamp / Fda / Isa 88 / Iec 61131-3

G
Hi ...

My question :

I'm looking for some FREE (no ****) information about the subject over, especially ISO 13485.

The fact is that i have long experience in automation systems working in Spain, but now i want to move to Ireland where most of the business are about pharmaceutical companies.
I have no experience about and I want to get as much information as i can ... I got already information about every subject, so i know everything about definitions, scope applications, and all this bull**** ...
But it seams that every good and useful information cost around 500€

Could please someone help me with some PDF or similar.

If somebody is interested in the same subject I attach some free information i found.

(Personal comment :Information should be free )

Hi,

You mentioned pharma industry, do you know how many standards are applied to this industry? (in the electrical, control and automatitation field)

I very interested in this field. Perhaps I could provide a copy of IEC 61131-3.

Regards