National Instruments ISO

Gadelric

Wizards,

I have a hard drive failure in a National Instruments controller.
I am able to replace the drive, however the ISO dvd that came with this system has walked away.

My questions is, Does anyone here know if this is a standard windows 7 ISO file, or I need a specific ISO to drive this guy.
If I install basic windows 7, can i just download the NI LabVIEW software?

Any direction would be appreciated.
If anyone has a factory ISO for a PCIx-8821, this would solve all my current issues.

Yes, it's just standard windows install with labview installed after. LabView will include the PXI drivers for any comms cards.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Took me 3 days of fighting with NI to get this same info out of them.
Should have came here first =D

NI is so painful.
Turns out the available labview wont run on a windows 7 unit and I have to have a tech agreement to download the v17 that will.
Two transfers to the quote department ended up with the quote department hanging up.
After 4 days of going in circles with them i've come to the realization they dont really know much about their products.

Older versions of LabVIEW that are compatible with Windows 7 can be downloaded. Your valid license is good for that licensed version and all previous versions. Do you have backups of anything? There is a built-in backup partitioned on the original HD. Have you tried that recovery procedure?