national instruments

RY_Guthrie

I have a national instruments controller, NI cRIO-9068 that is existing and in use in a crane for an offshore platform. I have never seen one before but i need to at least back up the application running in the controller and may need to edit it. I think I need labview? but beyond that I am lost, any idea what software I need? Is the program editable if I can get it out of the controller etc... Help!!

That is an unusual application for that. It should have LabVIEW real time in it, or maybe FPGA. Won't be able to edit it without a boatload of software and knowledge. You better hope the integrator or OEM stays in business.

Similar Topics

Wizards, I have a hard drive failure in a National Instruments controller. I am able to replace the drive, however the ISO dvd that came with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm tasked with a quotation for programming National Instruments PLC NI9068. I have no experience of that particular system and would...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used both National Instruments Hardware and software and Allen Bradley hardware and software? I am specifically wondering about the...
Replies
Views
We have a machine running an AB SLC 5/05 and use National Instruments Lookout 6.0 on a Dell PC to communicate to it. I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I was contacted by a recruiter about a maintenance manager position . They are having me do a assessment with a testing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom