ISO KepWare Wizard

AMarks95

I have no experience with KepWare and am having trouble getting FTV SE to communicate.

We have one computer in the field with FTV SE and KepServer on it, currently working. I've created a backup of the FTV SE project and the KepServer project from that computer and loaded onto a new computer.

I'm now trying to setup a second computer with it's own instance of each (FTV SE project and KepServer project). FTV SE was easy enough, and I have it connected to the non-Kep PLCs just fine. I can ping all of the Kep PLCs and the server in the FTV SE Studio tree says it's running. However, none of my tags from the KepServer are coming in and FTV SE Studio gives a constant error:
Code:
Failed to load Data Server 'RNA://$Local/E082:Kepware' on machine 'localhost' (result = 0x80070005).

FTV SE 11.00.00 Patch 57, Build 230 on both machines.
KepServerEX 6 6.10.623.0 on both machines.

The working client KepServer shows 1000+ active tags.
The new client shows 0 active tags.
Both have active licenses in good standing, according to the license utility.