Help for my project

hi my name is richard oneill and i am currently involved on a plc course in ireland and have being given a assignment to do for my exams and am contacting you for help please.what i need is input/output assignments, a flow chart, timing diagram ,truth table wiring diagram and ladder diagram on the following operation.A automatic procees consists of 3 conveyors a,b,c.the conveyors must start in sequence c,b,a with a 5 second delay between the starting of each conveyor.the conveyors must stop in reverse order with a ten second-time delay between each conveyor stopping.an overload on any conveyor will stop all conveyors.If a conveyor fails to start the following conveyor should be prevented from starting and also a stop start buttons controls operating of the conveyor systems.if you could help me with the above it would be of great appreciation or even if you can point me in the right direction many thanks richie.

What have you got done so far?

No one here is going to give you the answer or the documentaion you want, they will however give you advice and point you in the right direction when you have shown some effort on your behalf.