OMRON FINS Gateway/SysmacLink

Shoop

Hi,

This a question for the OMRON guru's around here.

I have A platform running 4 OMRON PLC's (2 x C1000H and 2 x C200H)
These PLC's communicate with each other via SYSMAC link (and LR bits)
There is also A SCADA PC which communicate's with these PLC's.
It use A FINS gateway Card and via this card it can communicate over SYSMAC link with the PLC's to get it's info.
There is also a Programming PC to change code's in the PLC's, It also use A FINS gateway Card and via this card it can communicate over SYSMAC link with the PLC's to change the code's.

Now I have the problem the when I change code (online) in PLC 2 (this is a C200H) the SCADA PC looses it's communication and it doesnt come back until I restart it's Database.
Doing a online change in one of the other PLC's does not Give this problem.

Is there someone with a similar problem out there?

Thanks already