1771-VHSC c/w 12 DI but 4 counters only?

ckchew666

Hi,

I'm checking on the 1771-VHSC module, it has 12 DI, but stated 3 per counter only. This means the module has built in 4 counters (high speed). So the rest of the DI is not for high speed applications?

Hope someone can clarify this.

Thx.

ckchew666
You keep asking about the capibilities of several different cards, but you haven't listed your application.
If you would tell us exactly what you are trying to do, perhaps we could make some suggestions. So far we are only getting little tidbits, and not the whole picture. Up to now we know you have 2000Hz inputs, we do not know what you are doing with these inputs, what is the required action that needs to take place? What causes what to happen and when?

Can you give us an application overview?