pto instruction for ab 1500

jimcav

hello

Having a bad day brain not working, using a stepper motor with a 1500 ab need to make it move 20 pulses forward and 10 pulses back and have this keep repeating. I have set up the pto instruction and all that works fine. just cant figure out how to write the ladder logic to make it cycle back and fouth. please help.
Thanks
Jim Cavanaugh
[email protected]

Similar Topics

does anyone have a good example program using the pto instruction. is there an easy way to do multi move with just using pto:0 and an easy way to...
Replies
Views
am planning to build a small machine which have 2 Axis (linear motion and rotary motion) am confused about using closed loop stepper motors (PTO...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone am controlling a stepper motor with 1215 plc, when using motion control(V6/7) you don't have any option of using HSC as feedback is...
Replies
Views
Micrologix 1400 PTO function file. I set ADI to “1”. Right clicked ADP, selected “set independent accel/decel value location”, and entered L9:0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't seem to find a thread on this, so I'm starting one. I want to use 2 PTO outputs off a BXB 1400 Micrologix series C. BUT... I need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom