Setting Set-point on AB PLC as PID

Chado613

I currently ahve an AB PLC controlling the pressure of the aux boilers to 10" H2O...HOwever i would like to change this but when i switch to manual mode i am able to change it....when i go back to auto it reverts back to 10" anyone lend me some insight??

Search the program for the address of the PID setpoint; you'll find it is being overwritten by other code when you switch to auto. Do you have an operator interface or HMI app connected to the PLC? If so, this is most likely where the setpoint originates.

Similar Topics

Howdy Everyone, We have an old ternary drive from Wittenstein it is a TXBA046AAQ, i got the EDS file so i can add it to RSNETWORX for devicenet...
Replies
Views
I'm new to Allen-Bradley PLCs & RSLogix 500 - cue stupid question - and I want to set a timer preset value from an HMI. I was surprised to see I...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a compact logix control that is receiving an analog input from a T/C. The program is written in FBD which I am not real...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I need to adjust Offset and Gain on Analoge out card A62DA... Will the CPU (mitsubishi A1) stop when short circuiting 1 & 2 (Test)?? Will...
Replies
Views
I am writing a Floating Point number for PID "reset time" from a SCADA HMI to a data block register in a S7-300 processor simatic PLC. But the PID...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom