NMW- Report

I was just too busy to hit NMW.

I was at Metal Form today and it was very SLOW.

I did see Peter Nachtwey at the Delta booth and got to see his new PID Tuning tools. Pretty neat stuff.

Hi All...I had a great time at the NMW show!!! Spent two days wandering thru Info-Overload, which is a good thing to have happen at a show...Learned about a lot of new things that we could use here at the block company, and also alot of things that I will need as I get my new company rolling in a month or two...I won a copy of MS Office, picked up a few pen drives, got a Pen Radio!!! (just what I needed way out here in the sticks)and met a fellow that wants to bankroll part of my new company...had a few free beers, bought a few beers for folks I have known for years, and had a great pizza from a place just next to the "bean". Stayed at the "Silversmith", great old building, and they gave me some really good rates...about 65% off.
Wore my PLCS.NET signs both days, and handed out lots of cards with both sites listed on the back, so maybe we will see some new members here....Peter, Did your rep. give you the sign?:site: 🍻 (y) :site:

Oh, and I had a ball riding the Elevated RR...also had a behind-the-seens tour of the whole convention center when my cabie droped me at the north loading dock, he was really lost, and a security guard and an electrician picked me up in their little golf cart and drove me all over on their rounds of all the utilities downstairs....a lot of fun and not what everyone gets a chance to do!!!

This was the last show there, next year it's up by O'Hare...

David

As usual, something that only I can take care of came up.

Monday and Tuesday, too many vehicals out of commision, Wed and Thur had to play Guru.

Bottom line...Total income for that week $210.00
Slashed tire -$63
Wheel bearings -$245
Lost Time - Priceless, wait, I don't have MasterCard anymore...

Last time I looked, no one there I really wanted to see, unfortunately.

regards.....casey