Anybody know where to dl a program where i can hands on?

tomleo

hi

im a student currently learning a new subject control system.it seem my school is using a program called versa pro where u can build ladder diagrams easily and connect to a plc to see whether it works a nt(i think...)

i would like to get familiar with this program and looking for a trial version where i can hands on for a few day(School too far)

i tired looking for it in net by searching versa pro,but it doesnt turn up much results

anybody ever heard of it and can help?

thank you
tomleo

If you can find a copy the installation CD, Versa Pro will run unlicensed for four days. Perhaps the next time you visit the school you can install it on your computer. If not, perhaps you can locate the supplier who sold it to the school and get a copy of the installation CD from them. As far as I know it is not available on the web.