Building Scada Siemens and AB

Hey,

I'm building a scada program to test PLC programs. Therefor I need to read and write registers, in- and outputs, timers etc. For siemens there is Prodave which I already have and control. Now I'm lokking for a same driver for Allen Bradely PLC's. I'm using VB6.0 to program my Scada.

WHO CAN HELP!!

🔨

RSLinx can be used as an OPC server to talk to any of the Allen-Braldey PLCs. You'll just have to setup the topics, and then the tags under the topics.

There are plenty of OPC servers for A-B controllers, I wouldn't automatically use RSLinx because of the $$$'s. Check out Kepware and Matrikon among others.

In addition there are ActiveX controls for communicating with A-B and others. Check out http://www.automatedsolutions.com/ They've also got OPC servers.

Good Luck

(8{)} ( .)

(Yosi)