Channel to channel isolation I/O cards

automan

In I/O cards like SIEMENS SM321 there are types which have diognostic and also there are types which have channel to channel protection.Can you introduce me AI/AO/DI/DO cards that have both features simultaneously?

Last edited:
I checked CA01 2003/10 but I did not find.Thanks anyway, I'm going to search in downloads, may be something new be available.

Hello, automan;

try looking for Entry ID: 8859629 on the Siemens website. It allows you to download a manual on S7-300 modules; you should have all the information you need in it.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

I'm thinking about this issue:
Can I simulate this channel per channel isolation by using relays out of an ordinary card.
and in this case what happens for my "diagnostics"?