Printing using CP 340

shandra_ck

Hi,

I am using CPU 315 and CP 340 and having problem to print. Printer model is Epson LX 300+.

I did follow the example given but still having some problem. Is there any important configuratin that I left out in the parameter setting?

Anyone familiar with this module?

Thank you.

Regards,

Shandra

I'm not familiar with this printer and its been a while, but the last time i had a problem with a printer, i didnt know if it was the layout of the ASCII characters in the Datablock or the Printer Configuration.

I tried sending a text file through windows hyperterminal and it worked fine - turned out to be my formatting of the datablock.

might be some help to you

Steve

Similar Topics

I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Here is my recent experience using the Zebra AOI for printing from the PLC. Please do not ask me for my PLC or template files as they are the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I need to print temperature data every 30 seconds. For this I need to print on a thermal printer that is connected to a CM1241...
Replies
Views
Can anyone guide me how to print a point current value in an excel spread sheet using Cimplicity. I`ve read the cimplicity help but to no avail.
Replies
Views
G
How do I print using NS5 Touchscreen. If I am using a list box in my NS screen,is the topmost value in the list the word stored in $W0 or whatever...
Replies
Views
G
Back
Top Bottom