op7 - S5 115U cpu941 communication problem

mrsenolsezer

I wrote a program in protool for my op7 (only alarms)and it has asked me to define interface area and i fiction Db10.dw0 and op7 gave error
$613 DB error no:10 (0;9)

I've looked at the program's hardcopy and saw that there is only one DB written, Db11 and i wrote the interface Db11.dw0 then
now op7 gives error
$115 Plc Restart Running

What does it mean, what should i do?

I know there is a manual that all the errors of Op7 is written but i couldn't found it .

Please help me....

So no one interested to my thread but, at least ı've found the source of the problem; if you curious about it:

When u connect an OP7 to a S5 PLC you must have an empty DB in your PLC program that should be enough long for your interface area and you must define it in protool,

So I understood the problem but I don't have an Step5 software and at least i have ordered one,
wait me S5s i'm coming.....